Designed for project managers, team leaders and those that engage the services of property maintenance or trades people. This 20 minute online learning module will give you the tools and confidence you need to ensure everyone meets their duties on the job.
Learning outcomes include:
- The critical elements of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015
- Understand the shared duties and responsibilities of key people
- Know what good worksite observation practices look like
- How to engage with contractors workers
- Gain an appreciation for risk awareness and control methodology
- How to escualte concerns effectively
Successful participants will receive a completion certificate.
You will recieve an email with an electronic link that will take you direct to the online training module.