Introduction to Risk Management ISO31000
Ideal for members of the team that engage in the identification, assessment, control and review of risk in your place of work.
The electronic learning module can be accessed on all smart devices and is designed to take 20 minutes to complete. The training is interactive making use of video, images, slide and drop technology, to suit all learning types.
Learning outcomes includes a comprehensive understanding of
- Understand what an ISO standard is and how it fits with regulations
- Understand the key elements of ISO31000:2018
- Understand why the framework may be beneficial for you business
- Be able to use a risk matrix to analyze risk
- Understand risk treatment principles
- Understand why it is crucial to include workers in risk identification and risk management
The module includes knowledge checks and a certificate of completion for all successful candidates.