Workplace Health and Safety for Workers
Designed for new members of the team and as an annual refresher for your existing workforce.
The electronic learning module can be accessed on all smart devices and is designed to take 20 minutes to complete. The training is interactive making use of video, images, slide and drop technology, to suit all learning types.
Learning outcomes includes a comprehensive understanding of:
- The basics of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of key people
- Understand why your input is crucial to everyone's health and safety
- Understand the basics of risk management
- Understand your right to representation
- Identify ways you can look after your own health and safety at work
Each module includes knowledge checks and a certificate of completion for all successful candidates.